Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.
This service is only for people who:
- have symptoms of coronavirus
- live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
- are in a support bubble with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus
- have been told to self-isolate by a test and trace service
If you have symptoms of coronavirus, stay at home and get a coronavirus test.
If you need medical advice about your symptoms:
- England: 111 online coronavirus service
- Scotland: NHS inform
- Wales: NHS 111 Wales
- Northern Ireland: get advice from a GP or GP out-of-hours service